"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Native plants have given him a career, and the subject of his two books.
- He used only native plants growing within five miles of the site.
- What's wrong with growing some of our own native plants?
- These two native plants can be found growing on their own throughout the country.
- There is a good deal of interest in native plants as well.
- Find out why native plants are so important to the web of life.
- Not only did he use native plants, but also materials too.
- This land looks like natural California, with lots of plants native to the state.
- "Many native plants, once you take them out of where they're growing, they don't do well."
- It is these sources of native plants that need support.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.