"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But today, we all know that far too many Native students drop out of high school.
- You could start on campus by going right to the source, your native students and faculty.
- In 1835, the first class had 14 Native students.
- Overall, our job is to support innovative strategies that lead to academic achievement for every Native student.
- Bullying by native Japanese students may also contribute to their choice not to attend school.
- That same year the university opened a center housed in a new building to support Native American students.
- "Some of these Native American students are coming off reservations, and we need to aid their transition."
- In 2010-2011, the school had no Native American students.
- The report also revealed abnormally high death rates for Native American students.
- Proceeds will benefit a scholarship fund for Native American students.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.