"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the north side of the house, in a sunny field, they began to experiment with other native grasses.
- Part of the plan for the park is to re-establish native grasses.
- Soon, he knew these native grasses would form a sod and crowd out the wheat.
- The native grass was steadily being replaced by a different plant.
- The native grasses were golden brown, almost the color of caramel.
- Vegetation maps of the mid-1880s show that the area was 90% forest and 10% native grasses.
- Sometimes, he added, "the native grasses surrounding the greens give you a better target area."
- "It does have a coastline with native grasses," he said.
- In summer, the men cut a swath, 20 feet wide, through the native grasses to the marsh.
- Within the plant community are large numbers of native grass and forb species.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.