"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In particular, what were the rights of the native American societies?
- When disease carried away native societies, the torches went out.
- In that age, the native society of Kolkata was divided into two parts.
- Becoming more dependent on another people meant that the native society had lost its former self-sufficiency.
- And for Indians who have figured just how to market this niche of native society, business is booming.
- Bearing promises of British support, he created the first native secret society organized for such purposes.
- The very fact of the empire's existence influenced the way in which native society developed on the periphery.
- Thus, the local native society was composed principally of priests and peasants.
- Yali was also encouraged to draft a set of 'laws' for native society.
- Before this, traditional self sufficient native societies have no concept of unemployment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.