"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He died at his native town on 17 November 1858.
- He was buried in a church of his native town.
- He was elected mayor of his native town in 1926.
- He lived in his native town until the age of 14.
- He died on December 12, 1970 at his native town.
- The materials which he collected for a history of his native town were never used, and are probably lost.
- He received a normal school education in his native town.
- He was born in Hudson, and never moved from his native town.
- If you don't believe me, check the native town and try to find him.
- He received an academic education, studied law, and began practice in his native town.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.