"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Native American artifacts may not be removed from the area.
- Native American artifacts have been found extensively in the area.
- Many native artifacts were found in the area and now belong to private collections.
- It also shows off many Native American artifacts that were found in the region.
- In 1953, Luxton established a museum to house his native artifacts.
- While living there, she purchased more than 2,000 Native American artifacts.
- Interesting how the Emergents suggested simply grabbing the native artifacts.
- The hill is now a large archaeological site, with several ancient Native American artifacts having been found there.
- In 1999, an archaeological survey discovered Native American artifacts on the grounds.
- In 1982, native American artifacts were turned up during excavations for a roadbed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.