"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were usually expected to practice Christianity rather than native religions.
- A study in the native religions of the western continent.
- They did have sacred places and gods, just like any other native religion.
- As a result of slow development, "it became a native religion.
- The beliefs of the rest are centered on the native religions.
- They could accept it without giving up one iota of their own native religion.
- In Native American religion the land they worship on is very important.
- It was ancient beyond reckoning but even so had not found its way into native religion in any form I recognized.
- There was never one universal Native American religion or spiritual system.
- "People hope to find in Native American religions the innocence that they themselves have lost."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.