"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many streets are home to a range of native trees.
- At the beginning of 2010, native trees were planted around the school.
- The tree type can be picked from a list of trees native to the local area.
- By 2000 all logging of native trees on public land was stopped.
- It has been proposed to plant more native trees in the area.
- The best corner of the site has been planted with native trees.
- Examples can be found along the native trees walk across from the nature centre.
- Approximately 8000 native trees have been planted under the project.
- More than 300,000 native trees have been planted over the past two generations.
- As they take hold, seedlings of native trees are added.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.