"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The native forest is also a major attraction for this area.
- It is the second largest native urban forest in the world.
- Between 1893 and 1989, developers cut about 85% of the native forests.
- Much wood fuel comes from native forests around the world.
- The area is surrounded by beautiful native forests, where different species can be found.
- But humans began to cut down a lot of the native forest, to make room for farmland.
- The ranges have the last area of native forest to be opened for logging.
- By 1911 lumber production, from clearing native forests, became the most important industry.
- The western and southern portions of the island are still largely covered by the native forest.
- Only 3% of the land in Uruguay is covered with native forests.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.