"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lewis left his native England when he was 12 to move to Canada.
- And it still will be when the company returns to its native England two weeks later.
- But a home of love awaits you in your native England.
- His native England was not one of the countries that contributed to the financing.
- Newman, it turns out, is a big deal in his native England.
- Malpass's books have never been filmed in his native England.
- They had problems when they worked in their native England.
- She was also active in women's charities in her native England.
- Do you find it easier to raise funds here than in your native England?
- He also spent a good part of the year in his native England.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.