"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was also a reminder to many people of their native Germany.
- He became famous as an early pioneer of aerobatics in his native Germany.
- They are most popular in their native Germany and France.
- His native Germany moved aggressively into high-speed rail planning only in the early 1980's.
- The book was a best-seller in the author's native Germany.
- Over the next 38 years, he worked on over 70 films, all of them in his native Germany.
- He died in his native Germany on July 29, 1896.
- During the 1920s, he regularly returned to his native Germany to give performances.
- You are not now in your native Germany, so far to the north and west!
- In 1921, he was released from the internment camp and returned to his native Germany.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.