"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One may be sure of that by the native name they have given him.
- "For the first time, we could call each other by our native Jewish names."
- Not once would you refer to those places by their native names.
- I replied, playing on his native name, and proceeded to set out the whole case to him.
- The priest knew little about the terrain so he asked a native the name of the place.
- Some codes are chosen based on the native names of the countries.
- He named off a string of native names, then added, 'Fine time.
- The native name for the ball court and game was batey.
- They learn that the native name for the island is Caspak.
- A Spanish soldier was said to have asked a native the name of the place, indicating the area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.