"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mid-20th-century America saw an art form not only established on native soil but also constantly renewed.
- What would it be like to return to her native soil?
- They can have certain advantages over those built on native soils.
- Roger wanted to get home before Mike died, so he could be put down and buried in his native soil.
- He decided to take the name Međimurec as a sign of love for his native soil.
- But he must endure these last few days on his native soil without complaint.
- He returns to a box of his native soil at night.
- Do not ever forget your native soil and the people who live there.
- And now his feet were back on his native soil for the first time in over ten years.
- We seem to want music that grows out of a specific native soil.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.