"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was going to be a race, us against a dozen men native to this place.
- She landed on the wrong part of the island, found herself alone with six native men around a fire.
- They (and native men) were denied the vote until 1960.
- Then he took the wife of one of the native men away from him.
- At daybreak he set out with Martin and one of the native men.
- The two dozen 'native' men, women and children gave themselves a round of applause.
- There they captured 57 native men, who would later be sold as slaves.
- There were boats alongside her and he could see native men aboard.
- Reaching it, he's surrounded by angry native men holding weapons.
- Then the mutineers that escaped killed off all the native men.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.