"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If anything, the problem was to give native life its chance.
- "If one person's life is worth thousands of native lives."
- He wondered how they would influence the natural development of native life.
- It had rich natural resources, with no native life to be protected.
- That's where any native life is expected to be found.
- For a while it looked as if native life had been found on Ganymede.
- I thought there wasn't supposed to be any native life here?
- The native life is running out of time, too.
- He field was biological investigation and gene structure of native life.
- Why didn't you tell me about the native life, Ben?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.