"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But apparently she was still in her mother's native area of what is now Yugoslavia.
- These trees are native to the warmer, higher rainfall areas of Africa.
- A very diverse set of wildlife occurs in the area, both native and migratory.
- Outside of its native area, it is occasionally cultivated in Europe and elsewhere.
- It is grown as an ornamental plant in its native area.
- A priest from their native area joined them in 1792.
- Among the trees on the lot are some species rare in the area, native to the Far East.
- They spent six months in the area and then went back to their native areas for the winter season.
- He used to visit his native area on every Friday and treated free of cost.
- The jam Naoussa is the most famous production of the native area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.