"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Second it made "native affairs" a matter for the national government.
- He served as the Liberal's critics in family policy and native affairs.
- "And even if they hadn't, official policy is to take a dim view of anybody who gets too mixed up in native affairs."
- His position was titled Minister without portfolio responsible for native affairs.
- During that time he was parliamentary assistant to Native Affairs.
- This was an important step for Native American affairs.
- In 1913, the minister of native affairs remarked: "If the mines continue to employ these people, it would be little less than murder."
- He was also given the task of administering over native affairs alongside the French commissioners assigned to the island.
- Maybe this Commissioner of Native Affairs job is just right for me.
- The practice therefore was to establish a Minister of Native Affairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.