"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was almost certain to have been a native speaker of the language.
- The last of the old native speakers died in 1974.
- But let me run it by some native speakers and get back to you.
- Below, a table with the number of native speakers in 1980 is provided.
- However, only 100-150 native speakers of the language remain there.
- Being a native speaker is still not enough in the game of communication.
- Therefore no specific data on the number of its native speakers are available.
- Children whose parents are native English speakers often see little benefit to learning another language.
- The last confirmed native speaker of the language died in 1864.
- The presence of native speakers has other benefits, he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.