"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This planet is not a home to any native race.
- How glad I am that all these native races are dead and gone, or nearly so.
- Any native race there had died out long before humanity lifted its face to the stars.
- No world with a native race wanted some fool out there starting a holy war against the humans.
- "Now there is going to be a native race."
- Then it couldn't have been a native race that put those spires up.
- Evidently there was a native race that resented Man's presence a few centuries ago.
- Green-inhabited by native races, open for trade, closed to human settlement.
- Was that because it had had no native race?
- "There is going to be a native race," Thorvald affirmed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.