"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a long time ago, and they were all speaking in their native dialects.
- Then with equal futility he tried several native dialects but to none of these did the man respond.
- It is in Chabacano to emphasize the native dialect of the city.
- Let him chew on my native dialect, see how he likes it.
- Since his arrival, he'd mastered a few words of the native dialect, but they all had to do with construction.
- The last two words she cried at me in the native dialect.
- She shook her head, spoke a few words in the brisk native dialect.
- Her characters speak in their native dialect, and this makes sense.
- "Yes," replied Tarzan, and a moment later he called out in a native dialect.
- The band perform their own material in their native dialect.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.