"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thus, the petition was the first recognition of native title.
- The community is not covered by a registered native title claim.
- For each application, the court determined that native title does not exist.
- The Court makes determinations on whether native title exists, or not.
- He had worked as an interpreter in transactions relating to native title.
- The court's decision recognized that native title to the land existed since the first European settlement in 1788.
- Most of the island is held under native title, apart from some government infrastructure and historic buildings.
- The group leaders would also be responsible for acquiring native title to the lands they selected.
- It was the first judgment by the High Court of native title over waters.
- The court's 1996 decision found that native title and the rights of pastoralists could coexist.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.