"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By then 33 years old he had retired to his native place and devoted himself to religious activities.
- Therefore, he returned to his native place and joined a high-school there.
- The native place of my poor mamma had still for me a charm.
- I have often heard him mention it, as being his native place.
- The destiny is very bad when they are back to their native place.
- One of the very calm community and loves their native place.
- The film is based on a native place called Phulgaon.
- He is forced to leave the native place after the villagers make fun of him.
- Some of its members settled at Rome, while others remained in their native place.
- In our small native place, we knew nothing about the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.