"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The entire place was in mourning for a native son who had died by his own hand.
- Friends say that such situations are to be expected when the city is run by a 49-year-old native son.
- And the thing is, they have a talented native son of their own.
- But clearly, not everyone in the county agrees that having a native son at the head of state is all a plus.
- There he was received as a native son, with great happiness by all classes.
- He would not be a native son come home to herald the success of a career development program for minorities.
- He was the first native son of the diocese to become its bishop.
- The town had claimed the murdered leader as an adopted native son.
- Why not create a mural for a true native son?
- Today he is proudly claimed as their most celebrated native son.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.