"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has also been established in some countries outside of its native range.
- The species has become established in many areas outside its native range.
- A few species have been introduced outside their native range.
- In its native range it is also an important plant for various birds.
- The plant is considered common and widespread in its native range.
- It is also the largest land bird in its native range.
- For this reason, the plants have been introduced far from their native range.
- In its native range, the large and tough leaves are popular for holding small items.
- In their native range, the largest herd numbers less than 500.
- This species is of conservation concern in its native range.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.