"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both native groups still have a role in the local scene.
- Until the early 1950's, the native groups had been able to maintain most of their traditional area.
- Now a third of its members are from minorities or native groups.
- This area was occupied a long time ago by native groups.
- Native groups can also be classified by their language family.
- At that time two main native groups are thought to have been present on the peninsula.
- This custom was practiced by native groups of the area, even in current times.
- This sentiment is often shared even by the native Christian groups.
- A woman in the native group came forward in response to her husband's call.
- Native groups have learned the song to use in celebrations of tradition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.