"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most people consider the real native culture China, not here.
- I certainly don't want to be the one to damage their native culture.
- I don't know if the native human culture will survive four more.
- "I wanted to make a place where we could teach the youth about native culture in the summer."
- But often, striking a balance between a native culture and a new one is a challenge played out within the home.
- Couture also learned much about native culture and ways during this period.
- More than anything, though, the native culture has been buffeted.
- "Do you remember our decision to minimize interactions with the native culture here?"
- They are also present to preserve native culture and languages.
- The knowledge of native cultures plays an important role in his designs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.