"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The small weapons carried by native warriors had little advantage.
- The native warriors filed out, and with them a half-dozen white men.
- Sir Henry went the whole length about the matter, and dressed himself like a native warrior.
- After all was still, the women stealthily opened the doors to waiting armed native warriors.
- Thorn failed to believe the woman until the next day when large numbers of native warriors were spotted on the coast.
- Despite the weakness of the garrison, the fort was not directly attacked by native warriors.
- It bore the images of eight Native American warriors, four on each side, and is thought to date to 1870.
- After the battle, the native warriors and rangers hesistated to close on Clark's main force.
- Instead, Cordell would let the native warriors taste the cold death of the legion infantry.
- Geyome was the best of the remaining native warriors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.