"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He died in his native city on 26 February 1814.
- After service in the army, he returned to his native city to practice law.
- I left that first day with a greater appreciation of my native city's problems.
- She died of cancer and was buried in her native city.
- Nine months later, he died in his native city at the age of 84.
- He died in his native city at the age of 85.
- The following night I told him the story of his native city.
- The song was about her native city and became quite famous.
- "And you never sought to return to your native city?"
- There is a street named after him in his native city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.