"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His shadow, black and very long, stretched far out in front of him to the point the way.
- He looked around and saw that his shadow stretched long across the ground.
- The shadows were stretching, much as they had that first time.
- The man's smiling back, the shadows stretching across his face.
- Shadows of late afternoon in February stretched across the floor.
- His shadow stretched far down the hillside as the sun set behind him.
- The sun now was directly behind, and their long shadows stretched out ahead, into the silent pass.
- Long blue shadows stretch across the lake, and the woods grow dark.
- The sun was sinking slowly and long shadows stretched away from them.
- The Shadow had stretched his length upon the floor of the outer office.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.