"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow followed, but did not move toward the front door.
- The Shadow followed them, closed the door of the little room.
- The Shadow was following the chief of the two watchers.
- The Shadow had followed the same route as his agents.
- The Shadow followed; waited a moment after the door closed, then opened it.
- The Shadow followed them and located the cause of the excitement.
- The Shadow followed the one that he knew was on the correct route.
- The Shadow followed that flight to the top, then stepped across the final step.
- Even on the high sea his shadow can follow us.
- He was moving west and his shadow followed him, riding its own black bike.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.