"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow had not seemed to make a single movement.
- The shadow seemed to be a person with a gun in one hand.
- Yet, this shadow of a person didn't seem to mind the fire.
- "A dark shadow seemed to pass in front of the car."
- As he did so, the shadow behind him seemed to grow.
- The work went quickly then, even though a dark shadow seemed to hang over their lives.
- The shadows seemed as if they had taken on faces.
- The shadows of his shoulders seemed to be getting longer.
- As I nodded, a shadow seemed to pass over my eyes.
- Then a shadow seemed to fall across the crack and she heard a voice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.