"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked up as her shadow fell across the table.
- He looked up when my shadow fell across the table.
- Just as he was about to make his first cut, a shadow fell.
- For himself, home was usually the six feet of space where his shadow fell.
- His shadow fell across her book, and she turned toward him.
- A shadow fell across his body, and he sat up.
- She didn't look up when a shadow fell across her.
- He turned his head as a shadow fell across the bed.
- Then the red turned black as a shadow fell over him.
- As he did so, his shadow fell across her face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.