"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow went to a room on the second floor.
- The shadows were just going about their business, whatever it was.
- Not everybody had got out, 'cause every now and then you could see a shadow go by the window.
- Every time a shadow went by the window, somebody from the road shot back at the house.
- The Shadow went to the left, and that was important.
- The Shadow had gone far in his analysis of crime.
- Just as those shadows had gone to the waiting door, so did he have to follow.
- But it was true; now the shadows were going the other way.
- One moment he was beside me, the next a shadow running through the street below, then gone.
- The Shadow went by the side entrance of the living room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.