"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The shadow of his father loomed large over him even in death.
- As he did, his shadow loomed large upon the floor of the room.
- A shadow loomed over us, and we both looked up.
- He turned suddenly as a shadow loomed over the table.
- The Shadow was looming toward them, coming from the front stairs.
- Then another shadow suddenly loomed across his field of vision.
- Her eyes went wide as a shadow loomed over his shoulder.
- Saddam, of course, is not gone, but his shadow loomed less large here today.
- She was aware of a dark shadow looming beside her.
- Above us, a shadow loomed into view, blocking part of the light.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.