"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Shadows rose behind and reached out long arms from the East.
- Just the shadow of dark mountain peaks rose behind them.
- The Shadow rose from the ground and crossed the parking lot to his small car.
- Until a dark shadow rose from the depths of their exchange.
- Then a shadow rose from a hollow he hadn't even seen, and moved towards him.
- The Shadow was rising, as he aimed to prevent it.
- The Shadow rose from the couch and moved toward the dim light of the opened door.
- In its place rose a red shadow that yearned to kill.
- The Shadow rose beside the window, deceived by his own efforts.
- A shadow rose from the slope and slid towards him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.