"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow had said he would be there a half an hour ago.
- He looked like a security guard, and Shadow said so.
- The Shadow, for instance, would have said yes, and given himself away.
- Indeed his shadow says he does not see the world as it truly is.
- The Shadow had said that his control would work, but only briefly.
- "I'd rather feel like the same man, just with a different head," said Shadow.
- The Shadow said to let them; he told me to give each the other's instructions when they called again.
- The man looked up as the soldier's shadow fell across him, but said nothing.
- "Because it's the kind of thing a living person would do," said Shadow.
- "You should have left me back there on the ice," said Shadow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.