"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A shadow moved along the next house to the north.
- But he did not look up until the shadow moved away.
- The shadow on the wall moved and came to rest again.
- A shadow moved across in front of him and he looked up.
- A shadow moved in front of me, but I didn't take my eyes from the light.
- Shadows moved all around them as if coming to life.
- The Shadow moved across the room, and the light went out.
- The Shadow did not move back to the study door.
- As she held it so, once more shadows moved in her mind.
- Soon a black shadow came into view and moved to the hall door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.