"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then the shadow would disappear once more into another part of the house.
- After no more than half a second, the shadow had disappeared.
- The shadow of past drug use, though, has not disappeared.
- This is important, because the shadows of the past have not disappeared.
- "The shadow that was above our army has disappeared," he said.
- The lights of the ship went on and the shadows disappeared.
- As the body hit the floor, the shadow and the dagger disappeared.
- The shadow on the wall swung away suddenly and disappeared completely.
- The shadows diminish throughout the spring and disappear again in summer.
- The only change seemed to be that the dark shadow of the cliffs beside them had disappeared.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.