"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Before I could make up my mind, however, the shadow began to move.
- When the shadows began to give way to the light, he stopped.
- "Her shadow is beginning to show above on the surface."
- But as he watched, the shadow on the floor began to move away.
- We never stayed in the house when the shadow began to fall.
- The Shadow received the card and began to read it.
- The shadows across the street began to grow heavy and longer.
- But if that shadow begins coming down into the city, look to yourself.
- The Shadow, free from observation, began a short cut through the trees.
- The Shadow began a search through the dead man's pockets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.