"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow turned toward the door of the room in which he stood.
- And it was as if three shadows of him turned also.
- The Shadow turned to the men who still stood there in the room as if nothing at all had happened.
- The Shadow turned to the left door, opened it, and looked out.
- Then suddenly the sun went behind a hill and the blue shadows turned cold.
- The Shadow turned his attention to the letter he had received.
- The Shadow, standing by the door, had turned it on.
- The Shadow did not turn on the blue light after the call was finished.
- The Shadow turned toward the end door, where he expected the secretary to appear.
- The Shadow cannot turn his back on such an appeal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.