"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Through a back window he saw another shadow hanging above the ground.
- Anything we do will still have that shadow hanging over us.
- How can I be happy with this shadow hanging over us?
- I had the feeling that cancer wasn't the only shadow hanging over him.
- Even had he not, the shadow of their dying still hung over the land.
- But the governor needs to acknowledge the large shadow hanging over his final year in office.
- However, there is a large shadow hanging over this instrument.
- Shadows hung thick under the wall and about the ruins.
- Stone might not have much to say about the past hundred years, but the shadow of the present undoubtedly hangs over the book.
- There was no longer a shadow hanging over Shapiro's conduct of the case.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.