"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow told me the places where things are going to happen.
- The Shadow could tell that from the looks of the place.
- The Shadow had told him things that seemed completely incredible.
- The Shadow told him to clamp it and come along.
- The Shadow told her to keep talking to the driver, while he was entering from the other side.
- The Shadow had told him exactly what to do.
- The Shadow could tell that the bond between those two was growing stronger.
- The Shadow told the cab driver to turn the corner.
- The Shadow could have told them that another hand was to be feared.
- The Shadow told him to go ahead, but to limit himself to those he thought the most important.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.