"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The dark shadow of a man stood next to him.
- The Shadow stood over the body, his eyes burning as he knew what had happened.
- A shadow stood behind the bar; two more sat in front of it.
- The Shadow stood alone upon the street, watching the approach of a patrol car.
- The Shadow was standing with a dead receiver in his hand.
- The Shadow stood and looked at the wall with his fiery eyes.
- The Shadow stood at the edge of the roof and looked down.
- The two women crossed the road, and they walked past the place where Shadow was standing.
- The Shadow did not stand his ground; instead, he advanced straight forward.
- The Shadow stood in full view at the mouth of the alley.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.