"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow had rounded through the kitchen and returned to the hallway.
- The Shadow had returned from his trip to the rear road.
- The Shadow had returned to the gloom of the room.
- The Shadow was returning now, to put an end to crime.
- The Shadow returned to the closet for another piece of luggage.
- The Shadow had returned to the mysterious thickness of the night.
- The Shadow, apparently satisfied that the room was empty, had returned to the light.
- The Shadow returned to the darkness of the street above.
- The Shadow did not return to the doorway of the penthouse.
- The Shadow was returning to a scene of crime to learn more details that he needed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.