"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He stood so close to the window that his shadow made the office seem dark.
- The shadows can make the ball difficult to see late in the morning.
- The Shadow had made the statement as a simple fact.
- The Shadow made his presence known for the first time.
- The Shadow had made for that door just past the edge of the house.
- The Shadow made no effort to answer that question - yet.
- The Shadow made one last effort to find his way to freedom.
- The Shadow made a more minute search of the place.
- The Shadow had made it possible for the search to continue.
- The shadows made it impossible for him to tell anything about her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.