"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow could have dropped him with a single shot.
- The Shadow dropped the telephone, turned to the front door.
- The Shadow had dropped from view, his own plan useless.
- The Shadow dropped to one knee as his arms came straight.
- The Shadow dropped it after you sent the message along the chain.
- Someone walked in front of the house; a shadow dropped across the window, vanished.
- The Shadow had dropped low as machine guns opened toward him.
- The Shadow had dropped away from his window after those quick opening shots.
- The Shadow had not dropped with the falling of the trap.
- The Shadow had dropped that investigation, thinking it an unnecessary one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.