"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Shadows flickered behind the Hawk's eyes as he took his leave.
- Shadows flickered here and there in what little light the moon offered.
- A shadow flickered through Chris's eyes as he released her and turned to look at me.
- Shadows danced and flickered as I made my way down it.
- As the car ran beside trees, their shadows flickered red and green before her vision.
- The shadows flickered against the walls of the tiny cell.
- And his shadow flickering on the dripping ceiling was huge.
- The light from the blazing ship sent shadows flickering across his face.
- Doctor South gave him an odd look, and the shadow of a smile flickered across his old, tired face.
- Then another shadow flickered in the darkness at the corner of the tower.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.