"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was quarter past seven, July 19, and the shadows were drawing long.
- The Shadow was drawing the attack of these two bands.
- The Shadow had drawn their aim in the wrong direction.
- The shadows of the forest drew her to them, and she let herself be swallowed.
- The Shadow drew an automatic as he entered the door.
- The Shadow drew a small table into the light.
- The Shadow had simply drawn back to gain needed impetus for a forward drive.
- The Shadow drew back, sensing that the old man, despite his poor hearing, might have caught some sound.
- The Shadow had drawn the gun just after the swing to the highway.
- The shadows reached out to him and drew him close.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.