"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And then a shadow passed over the top of him.
- As if a shadow had passed just feet away from him.
- Something moved; a shadow passed across him, and then light again.
- A shadow passed across her, and she looked out the window.
- A shadow passed in front of him, something following it.
- Some dark shadows passed him: he did not even care to think what they were, but let them run.
- The Shadow passed it as he went to the bottom of the list.
- I saw a shadow pass the window, which seemed to suggest she was on her feet.
- Shadow stood up and passed him the can of beer.
- A shadow passed the window of the surgery, someone moving inside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.