"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he caught movement several feet away and a small shadow took form.
- The Shadow had taken it for his own use tonight.
- The Shadow had taken a short cut back to the night club.
- The Shadow took longer with it than he had at the front door.
- The Shadow had taken one trail, and she was taking the other.
- The Shadow had taken a course that carried him from view.
- The Shadow simply took the line of the least resistance and the best.
- The Shadow was taking that same task as his own.
- The Shadow would take another course, to develop a theory of his own.
- There are three forms that shadows can take in the world of light.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.